J. Pat Beaird Industry of the Year and The Forum
Top Businesses of the Year
The Greater Shreveport Chamber of Commerce, along with the J. Pat Beaird Memorial Fund and The Forum, presented the J. Pat Beaird Industry & Top Businesses of the Year awards on Sept. 28 at Sam’s Town Hotel and Casino. Shreveport’s professional community turned out a full house to celebrate the recipients of the prestigious awards. Honored with the J. Pat Beaird Industry of the Year was Griggs Enterprise Inc. Owner Roy Griggs accepted the award. The Forum Top Businesses include: Always Best Care, Lang Orthodontics, Lauve’s Pediatrics Day Health Care, Magee Resoruce Group, LLC, Preferred Care at Home of Northwest Louisiana, and The Strand Theatre.
1) Dr. Bruce Wilson, Roy Griggs (Griggs Enterprises Inc.), Dr. Timothy Magner.
2) Dr. Bruce Wilson, Robert Smith and Scott Green (Preferred Care at Home), Dr. Timothy Magner.
3) Dr. Bruce Wilson, Crystal Lauve (Lauve Pediatric Day Care), Dr. Timothy Magner.
4) Keynote speaker Peter Docker, Steve Roop and Dr. Bruce Wilson.
5) Dr. Bruce Wilson, Jenifer Hill (The Strand Theatre), Dr. Timothy Magner.
6) Dr. Bruce Wilson with Terry Petzold, Christian Burney and Stan Wallace (Magee Resource Group), Dr. Timothy Magner.
7) Dr. Bruce Wilson, Keith and Kim Carter (Always Best Care), Dr. Timothy Magner.
8) Dr. Bruce Wilson, Dr. Morgan Lang (Lang Orthodontics), Dr. Timothy Magner.
9.) Front row: Amber Free, Susan Mc- Clure, Jamie Clute, Krystle Walls (second row) David Wodke, Colton Kyle, Kris Walpole, Valerie Rivers.
10) Standing: Robert Griggs, Delano Wilson and Roy Griggs (Griggs Enterprises Inc.) and (seated) Kimberly Thomas, Angela Griggs, Nelva Griggs and China Holmes.
11) Virginia St. John, Teri Wells and Angela Haacker (The Forum).
12) J. Pat Beaird Jr., with wife Katherine and daughter Katherine Beaird, and John Beaird.