Home / Articles / By Ochsner LSU Health Shreveport
Men's & Women's Health
Monday, Dec. 2, 2019
Breathing in too much carbon monoxide could cause fainting or death. Breathing in carbon monoxide fumes prevents the body from using oxygen properly, which can harm the brain, heart and other organs. People with health problems, such as heart and lung disease, are at higher risk for harm.

Top Articles from Ochsner LSU Health Shreveport

No articles in this section
 

ON STANDS NOW!

The Forum News
“The concept – the style of the restaurant –...