Summer Surprise Cocktails
• 2 ounces Grey Goose Vodka (or your favorite)
• 1 ounces St. Germain (elderflower liqueur)
• 2 ounces freshly squeezed Ruby Red grapefruit
• 1/4 ounces freshly squeezed lemon juice
• 1/4 ounces rosemary simple syrup
Place all in a cold cocktail shaker with cracked ice. Shake until well blended, and strain into a chilled coupe’ glass. Garnish with a sprig of rosemary and a slice of jalapeño (can omit the jalapeño if you want).
Rosemary Simple Syrup
Add 1 cup of sugar to 1 cup of water in a small boiling pan on the stove. Stir until all of the sugar has dissolved and bring to a boil. Turn off the heat and add 6-8 sprigs of fresh rosemary. Let cool completely, then strain liquid through a cheesecloth into a lidded jar. Will keep in refrigerator for a couple of months. Throw out when it begins to look cloudy.