On the Scene
The tenth annual Best in Sheaux, benefitting Robinson’s Rescue, took a creative turn this year with their “Art of the Dog” theme. The sold-out event was held at the sophisticated Marlene Yu Museum and included, you guessed it, canine portraits. Top chef John Cariere served up an 80-foot-long buffet showcasing beautiful and delicious foods. Divine. And the poodle martini was a big hit. The place was abuzz, and the dogs were definitely the stars. 318 Forum Magazine and Hilton Shreveport were top sponsors.
Best In Sheaux
1) A. J. and Jessica Lawless
2) Angel Giles, Courtney Wingate and Jolene Martin
3) Ellen and Pete Abington
4) Chairman Candy Peavy, Jeff Everson and Dr. Andrea Master Everson
5) Joey Earnest, Sarha Glorioso, Teri Earnest, Kim and Jilmer McCormick
6) Debbie Unverzagt and Jay Covington
7) Lauren Ross Simmons and Amy Quinn
8) Mia Moorhead, Elise Macey and Emily Cline
9) Sheriff Steve Prator, Carolyn Prator and Harry Avant
10) Pink Poodle Kelly McDermott, Jamin Dolley and Beverly Calhoun
11) Michael and Lauren Rabb with Deuce and Watson Berry
To be included in OTS, e-mail your high-res photos to firstname.lastname@example.org. Must include a daytime phone number. Or, contact Mary Ann Van Osdell at email@example.com or Mark Crawford at firstname.lastname@example.org for event coverage.